Saturday, June 25, 2011

The wife's mood diary

In the middle of the night, wake up and feel the husband was hugging me, secretly pleased!!!!! Thought: this guy at ordinary times is pretty cool, unexpectedly sleep
Lou farcing carelessly. So deeply touched, is preparing to enjoy his embrace, heard him in a daze said: "wife!!!!!!!!!!" cold At that time he played very anxious to go to bed.

One day and husband watch TV together, TV actress is ballet, the husband said to me: "wife, you are also very comfortable
$ballet. "Secretly pleased! Wish: the husband must think I in great shape. But I want to make him the praise the direct point, so take continue to ask him:" why do you say me for ballet? "The husband is very serious and professional of the tone say:" ballet people chest can too big. "I immediately not from the chair rolling down.

A weekend after getting up, and the husband said to the cost of the recent problems, think we often spending money, it doesn't
Well, he decided to get rid of spending money problems. Night with my husband, I see supermarket I love to eat ShaQiMa, but do not know to buy which brand, so pick a price for $4, 8, is preparing to hear when stretched out his hand and took the husband on the side constantly to call: "4 piece of 6, 4 piece of six." I hear immediately after smile keep not waist, it seems that he is to our savings plan seriously.

One morning, I rest, the husband go to work, I send a husband to the elevator, the elevator door open, I turn round to prepare to go home,
Hear back a husband call me and turn round to see, see a husband standing before in the elevator one feet stand a feet cocked up stopped the door, explore a body naughty said to me: "wife inside nobody ah, kiss once!" I again spirit again funny!

Once, I side side mirror combs say to the husband: "you say if my husband came home from work, cook wash every day
Clothes, then I don't do anything, as long as the work, that good ah. "The husband go to next to me and keep shake me and said:" wife, wake up, wake up, it's getting late. "I was completely my husband defeated.

My husband and I like to watch video, but every time to change the film when is very painful, especially in winter, don't want to
From the bed come out. Then, every time a picture when I stop right side, also a pack to sleep head snoring; The husband see a form, can only yourself out of bed to change it. Until the disc into a warehouse, I pretended to be asleep, wake up immediately loose xing appearance say: how, how, what happened? To change disc? I, I, I now. Her husband said I was too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment