Monday, June 20, 2011

Died in 1980, Soul Debaixiaer

It's a great ride it in the boundless sea, there is no binding. 

At this point in September, I received a mission to Okinawa, Japan 15 tons of iron ore delivered to the port. 

It is a rest stop in the port, the equivalent of twice the size of the Titanic's body floating in the sea. I looked expensive, as its outline, it is in the sunset like buzz. I thought for a moment, it has been four years old, in the vast sea travel for four years, the prime of life it is still a long way to go. May be I am old, but also when to leave, perhaps, this time is the last time I accompanied it. 

Iron ore will be transported to their ship, the owner and I stood aside. He handed me a cigarette, said he fully believed that my old friend Debaixiaer, it looks very stable. I smiled and took a lit cigarette, answered him, an old friend at sea for four years, these things can entrust. 

He's all iron ore transport workers finally came, my sailor off the entrance, pull anchor, starting. 

I am the captain room, skilled helm. It is with me, followed the rhythm of my movement.Everything is organized, I think this is the perfect time to travel will be the outcome. 

September 9. 

I awoke from a dream, a sailor X. He said that we have reached the area of
​​Japan, Okinawa, Japan from the port where there are 200 nautical miles. I said, it is a good thing, we travel about to the ends. I thought he would like me to Manmianhongguang, may have collided with his anxious eyes. I asked him how. He looked solemn and said, we encountered a hurricane. I heard laughed, patted his shoulder and told him to our old friend the great, it can withstand even the biggest hurricane, we will safely reach the port.He laughed, but I do not see that he is really, like, in his heart there is a little worried about it. 

To the master room, X right, this hurricane really great, but it does not matter, my old friend, no problem. Thought for a moment, I decided to notify people still look to the port.Turn on the radio, I said, Debaixiaer number is 100 kilometers per hour winds and 9-meter waves in advance, we will arrive later than some of the ports, but at most a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment