Monday, June 20, 2011

I feel a little bad, the waves getting bigger

I feel a little bad, the waves getting bigger. It waves in the non-stop violent shaking, I ordered the sailors to something fixed, we need to accelerate progress, we must reach out hurricane safe harbor. I do everything in the room captain, and never stops observing the changes in hurricanes. It is getting closer and closer to us, is about to hit. 

Bad, sparking waves of water filled into the boat, wet everything. Sailors in the roar of the wind roar seems to have become so small. Waves constantly Chung, I Xinxuan up. 

Hurricanes cut into two parts the water, part of the Bay from back to front, part of the assault from the front. Is swell! 

I have not Huiguo Shen, that moment, two waves before and after the hold up from the sea it can be its own too, so severely broken from the middle. 

Ship shaking violently, I try to have lost the use of holding the rudder, sailors panic heap, and some were then involved in the deep sea waves. Suddenly, the fear and the hurricane's howling sounds mixed a, mixed with the rain poured down, like a sudden fall of the nineteenth floor of hell. 

We are finished. 

Lost, it was all over. 

I am very calm standing master room of the window, touch has been accompanied by an old friend. Its body has been broken, the tail has been immersed in cold water and slowly sinking. I think it must be painful it. I, too relaxed on their own. 

Ten minutes later, its tail has completely disappeared, the captain room quickly filling with water to come. Hull like a straw, straight into the sea. 

Water reaches the neck, I heard the voice of the sailor disappeared completely, probably, they are gone it. Waiting for me, I came. 

During a thunderstorm, I closed my eyes. 

Died in 1980, my life will eventually be attributed to it. 

At that moment tears blurred his vision, the moment I finally understood. 

It's great that it was born, but also because it's huge and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment