Saturday, June 25, 2011

In the husband's eyes, I was a famous myopia

In the husband's eyes, I was a famous myopia; Low IQ. But sometimes, he also meeting I exist. The day before yesterday on the street,
In a busy market doorway we become separated, but I found him back, and, behold, he is to look back nervously.

I went to from his back, yell his name, he fiercely turn around, I haven't seen him, or would you pretend, Shouting, and also make very afraid, worried, the way he happy smile hugged me and said "oh, stupid!" Oh, sweet dead!!!!!

And remember a: last night after dinner and husband in the yard for a walk, suddenly saw the road there are a cockroach
, I shout loudly "husband, stamp, stamp, stamp on it!" And then he also stretching feet ready to trample, her husband said "oh, jack Bauer, let it is." Let me feel like is cruel, storm didn't love.

The husband sat bus home, quartz, the way to my hair message let me around the home.

I give him back to the message say you in the car, the traffic sleep now.

He returned to: no!!!!! If only dream of you more scary!!!!!

One day see on TV sports China and defeat

I said matter-of-factly: "in the future I will let my child practice sports win honor for the country"!!!!!!!!!!

The husband looked at book looked up at the first sight I say: "that let him lift weights, look * * * so son he can do!"

M01_reaverguard1_a05 = {HMMMM......

One day with husband all will be discussing the topic of "stupid under discussion for a lifetime do man or woman", I
Want to half a day said, "I want to do next lifetime man, let you be a woman to serve me!"

The husband twist face saw my one eye said "for a lifetime you also told me that".............

Yesterday and husband at home playing mice, the husband is very valiant, died on mice. I praising his extraordinarily brave, but he is very "look behind
Say "ah, I reminded of a childhood of ShuKe and see the beta", in the mind very suffered!"

I first to husband cook a meal, oneself handicraft true not jing, do out of the vegetables aroma all McGrady, the husband can be good
Love to one side devoted to bitterness eat, part comfort accidentally say, the wife it doesn't matter, give me food and clothing can, and I do not request rush off.

No comments:

Post a Comment